inTEST's docking systems are designed to control the electrical
and mechanical interface between two pieces of Automatic
Test Equipment (ATE). This robust hardware gives you a quick, easy,
and safe changeover of ATE test heads to wafer probers or package handlers.
In addition to improving your test floor efficiency, inTEST docking hardware
also reduces your test cost, by:
- Improving utilization and increasing the flexibility of your ATE with
our Plug Compatible
- Improving accuracy and integrity of your test results.
- Reducing your ATE maintenance costs, by protecting delicate test interface
Your Tester Utilization
- Unique features make docking and undocking faster and more efficient.
- Repeatability of test set-up improves the accuracy and integrity of
your test results.
- Rugged design and materials reduce downtime for maintenance and repair.
- When you need additional units of a docking design, inTEST gives you
exact duplicates. With inTEST, the docking you want is exactly
the docking youll get, today and tomorrow.
- inTEST products provide you with the industrys best customer
service and support, around the world.
inTEST's docking systems consist of two principal assemblies and several
support assemblies. The two principal assemblies are the docking
assembly and the docking gusset
These are shown below:
|Typical 4-point docking assembly for ATE test
|Typical 4-point docking gusset assembly for
handlers and probers.
© 2005 inTEST Corporation. All rights reserved. Privacy/Legal.
inTEST Corporation 804 East Gate Drive, Suite 200, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054