back to Centaur Modular Interface
Signal Modules provide a state-of-the-art
transmission line connecting the PIB and the probe card.
The unique Transpar design delivers extraordinary signal fidelity, virtually
eliminating frequency-dependent dielectric losses. The result? A
Centaur interface that is practically transparent to your test signals.
Compare the electrical performance of a Transpar Signal Module (below) with
that of a typical competitive interface. The difference is extraordinary.
The Transpar Modules characteristic parameters remain constant. Losses
remain negligible over the entire frequency range:
- The many Transpar versions include a coaxial airline design with controlled
impedance path and a bandwidth extending beyond 18GHz.
- Transpar Signal Modules are ideal for digital, analog, mixed signal,
and power applications.
- Robust spring pins ensure maximum availability.
- Large labels allow easy module identification.
- Keyed for quick, easy installation. Transpar Signal Modules cant
be installed incorrectly.
© 2005 inTEST Corporation. All rights reserved. Privacy/Legal.
inTEST Corporation 804 East Gate Drive, Suite 200, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054